Fragging Cabbage Leathers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wuzzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wuzzo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
872
Reaction score
760
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Cabbage Leather Coral that is about the palm of my hand and it is growing a lot. How do I frag it? Also I heard when you cut it it releases toxins so how do you go about that? Thanks!
 
I trim it with scissors and you can glue frags but they come free really easily. I also sew them around a plug with fishing line.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new