Fragging Duncan question

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstlstn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstlstn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2024
Messages
102
Reaction score
82
Location
ST.Marys County
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I think about foraging the lower price off this Duncan. Reef is growing well and it’s starting to look like the lower branch is not getting enough light and it’s starting to grow into and be blocked by the scale. However I’ve never dragged it before and the fresh green makes think damaging to much live tissue if I drag it.
20260323_202817_146879E6-3A13-4F1F-94C8-C0908011B485.png

20260323_202817_62272DE8-AF01-4892-95C1-08E19A53FA14.png
 
Yes it is sitting on a frag plug with a hole drilled in the rock.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new