Fragging Duncan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hallowhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
3,269
Reaction score
1,556
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

I am trying to figure out how to frag my Duncan. I watch videos and see that when they frag they're cutting stony parts of the coral... This duncan appears to be softy all over. Can I simply cut one of these branches off and glue to a frag plug?

IMG_20191008_180026.jpg
 
Wait until the evening when its closed up. You'll be able to see the branches no problem. Don't just start cutting at the soft stuff. Wait and get an idea of its structure first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new