FRAGHOUSE CORALS COLONY SHOT FLASH SALE 450 SPS FRAGS AFTERSALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thumbnail_colonyshotflashsaleAFTERSALEsquare.jpg

Finally we have some colony pics for you guys :) I said by next sale (even though Iv been saying that for a year) LOL I'll be loading up 465 WYSIWYG sps frags on the website midday Saturday along with the colony pics so you can see what your getting. We plan to do another shoot in a week or two with further away shots but instead of waiting I decided to post em up. Colors are decent, I'm still tweaking a few things on the new lighting ;) I'll post on this thread Saturday when I upload everything to the website. Hope to see ya there

thumbnail_colony shot flash sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for also doing further away shots; so many vendors don't do that.
Yea I think it will be pretty cool to have a zoomed in polyp pic and a full shot for growth patterns. Wish we could have got them all done but it just didn’t work out so we’ll finish it next weekend for the sale coming up in august :) planning wasn’t perfect on my end. We took photos of 426 colonies so it just took longer than expected. I’ll get it right for you guys one day LOL

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way.... New Camera, new lens, new white balance.... very honest pics!!! May not be the best on the web but they're HONEST LOL shouldn't have many complaints... Although they are still shot under blues LOL one day I'll have white and blue on there like before :)

kriskool123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way.... New Camera, new lens, new white balance.... very honest pics!!! May not be the best on the web but they're HONEST LOL shouldn't have many complaints... Although they are still shot under blues LOL one day I'll have white and blue on there like before :)
Whats the estimated time for the sale to start on your site?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I’m so sorry for the lagging!!! While cropping photos I found over 100 that were way blurry :( still getting used to the new camera so unfortunately I had to re shoot and edit all the messed up ones. I’m working on prices and the upload will follow. I apologize

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright STICKHEADS, Frag pics are loaded…. Colony pics had some issues so I’ll have to deal with that tomorrow but we’re up and rolling on the website on the wysiwyg Frag pics. I’m sorry you guys…. Plans never go as originally planned lol today has been a nightmare all the way through lol straight up!!! I feel bad but it was kinda out of my control. I appreciate the support and apologize for the hiccups

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yoooo!!! Hope you’re good :)!!! I wish I could partake on your wonderful corals again, but unfortunately I have to wait until November this time around. I’ll be ready!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back