Fraghouse corals and Brandon w. Are the best - great corals , greater customer service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon is a standup guy, frags are always awesome. Little story….I ordered frags from the 10 year sale and Brandon shipped them on Thursday for Friday delivery ( yesterday) …well, you know , stuff happens and fed ex left the package in the Memphis airport. So, delayed a whole day ! I called fed ex and pleaded with them to make an early Saturday delivery. …the balls on them , they said “ since this was not shipped as a Saturday delivery we cannot deliver this until Monday! What are you ****** kidding me so I said let me speak to the supervisor and finally I got to a supervisor and they made it happen

so I was waiting all morning for it and guess what it doesn’t show up until almost 2 o’clock in the afternoon. I’m thinking everything‘s got to be gone. But to my surprise, I saw some polyps although the Coral had browned out a bit - it still had polyps. So I did the acclamation, as I usually would and they are looking pretty dang awesome right now I will keep a close eye on them for the next few days and hope they stay looking good

Brandon also went above and beyond and gave me an additional three day guarantee that they’ll stay alive.

Here are some pics after acclimation

IMG_0259.jpeg
IMG_0260.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back