FRAGHOUSE CORALS SPS BLOWOUT SALE 1700 SPS FRAGS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS BLOWOUT SALE.jpg

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7th from 10am-2pm CST (TEXAS TIME) for our SPS BLOWOUT SALE here on R2R!!!!

This is pretty much our customer appreciation and black Friday sale a tad early to avoid shipping delays during the crazy time

THIS WILL BE OUR LAST SALE FOR THE YEAR WITH EXCEPTION OF A SMALL BFCM SALE WITH THE LEFTOVERS FROM THIS SALE SO PLEASE DON’T GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN ON THESE CHEAP PRICED QUALITY SPS FRAGS REEFERS :) WE'RE DOING OUR BEST TO AVOID HOLIDAY SHIPPING DELAYS THIS YEAR

Let me tell you what the master plan is for the day before we go over the rules. 1700+ SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted up to 80% OFF!!!! 100 of those will be priced at 1 DOLLAR!!!!!! Soooo this sale we decided to roll with Fraghouse Corals Gift cards as prizes since the website is up and rolling full time now, we’ll be giving back a total of $1000 in Gift Cards for the website…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!!

HOW IT WORKS:

There will be 1 ROUND this sale 4 HOURS long from 10am-2pm CST (TEXAS TIME) (unless we encounter tech problems). If you miss the time slot you can always shop during or after the sale at www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/wysiwyg as there is usually a lot of good stuff left. We will be posting WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures in this thread HARD AND FAST!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on www.fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! NO PAYPAL because it’s lame

All the corals listed in the sale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-100 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 Dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 Dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced corals. NO EXCEPTIONS

GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS:

-$200 GC SHIPPING MODULE PRE BUY all you have to do is prebuy a shipping module before the sale starts to be entered. https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules If you don’t buy any corals or miss the sale a refund will be given and your entry will be void

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 1700 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of MONEY TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (4) THATS RIGHT FOUR $100 DOLLAR FHC Gift Card WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $400 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

AWARDS:

-$250 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end of the sale whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER and wins a $250 FHC Gift Card

-$150 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD and wins a $150 FHC Gift Card

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $29 per box $44 for Saturday no matter how many corals you buy….If you spend at least $299 we will REFUND your shipping module J THAT’S RIGHT FREE shipping if you hit our normal free shipping mark REEFERS!!! (SATURDAY DELIVERY DOES NOT COUNT ITS $15 extra no matter what) Please go to www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery for an extra $15 fee. Modules will be available starting NOW! Once they sell out for that day it’s a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because I only offer as many as I know I can handle per day without risking the animals being in the box too long. Thanks for understanding

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. This Livesale is coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY the 12th STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint… Most of the guys reporting easy checkout use google chrome so it remembers your cc info. It may seem weird at first but it’s very easy.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there’s a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you’ll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM you’re done. I didn’t like it at first but it’s a non-removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it. First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below.

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CONTEST #1
Post up a picture of your reef tank to win a $100 gift card for the sale :)
I'll do random .org to pick the winner based on the POST NUMBER

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only 3 acro frags I have are fraghouse corals! going to pick up my old sps from my friend this weekend after a tank move. might as well shoot for the gift card!

Attachments

• 1F10DFBA-00E8-492B-BF57-1275982BC460.jpeg
    1F10DFBA-00E8-492B-BF57-1275982BC460.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 120

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect timing Brandon. I defeated Dinos, currently dealing with some algae issues though, BUT, I need some tester frags. May the party begin @FraghouseCorals...LOL!!! :eek: ;Hilarious :cool:

I disagree on Paypal being lame though Brandon...LOL!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect timing Brandon. I defeated Dinos, currently dealing with some algae issues though, BUT, I need some tester frags. May the party begin @FraghouseCorals...LOL!!! :eek: ;Hilarious :cool:

I disagree on Paypal being lame though Brandon...LOL!!!
Congratulations on the Dino beat down brother :) I have plenty of testers for ya, hopefully you can snag some $1 frags too ;)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s another $100 GC giveaway on fraghousecorals FB business page if you guys are on there…. All you have to do is like and share the flyer post, take a screenshot and post in the comments for a good chance to win another hundo :)

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s another $100 GC giveaway on fraghousecorals FB business page if you guys are on there…. All you have to do is like and share the flyer post, take a screenshot and post in the comments for a good chance to win another hundo :)
Share in the facebook comments or post the screenshot here?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping module order Brandon, I guess I need to knock off the rust to my keyboarding skills...LOL!!!

Last edited:

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back