FRAGHOUSE CORALS STICK-SCRIPT & VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE 30% OFF SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

marvelousone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 (1 of 1).jpg
7 (1 of 1).jpg
what is the bottom pic.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

For those of us who have purchased the monthly stick subscription, when do we get in touch with you to discuss shipment and acros we would like in the shipment ?

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

For those of us who have purchased the monthly stick subscription, when do we get in touch with you to discuss shipment and acros we would like in the shipment ?

Regards,
Abhishek
Sorry for the neglect brothaman, wife’s been sick so Iv been rollin solo this round, last 4 days Iv fragged 10-12 hour dayz but I’m almost done... I’m going to get with all my subscribers ASAP and get your first box cut and rollin, I was waiting for the sale to be done tonight so I can just get with everyone at once. I’ll get cha all hooked up brothaman

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the neglect brothaman, wife’s been sick so Iv been rollin solo this round, last 4 days Iv fragged 10-12 hour dayz but I’m almost done... I’m going to get with all my subscribers ASAP and get your first box cut and rollin, I was waiting for the sale to be done tonight so I can just get with everyone at once. I’ll get cha all hooked up brothaman

Thanks for the update brother and wish your wife a speedy recovery !

Regards,
Abhishek

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man! I just signed up for a subscription. I love the corals ive got in the past. Super nice stuff man!! I'll be talking to you soon

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the subscription and added on a mystery 5 pack! looking forward to hearing from you regarding the lists and finalizing shipping. Thanks again for the fast responses too! I tried making a list of 20 but end up writing just about every Mille that you have down, so if I reply send me anything with FHC and Mille does that make it easier or am I better off sending a list?

Also I'm running LEDs (radion xr30 g4 pros, programmed similar to what WWC runs based off the coral labs article), tank is mapped for PAR so if we speak in different terms I think I can find good zones for them, any recommendations for acclimation from T-5s to LEDs? Thanks & hope the family gets better!

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those all look really good under tons of blue. Any pics of what they naturally look like?

Just cause some actually have color, some are pretty brown with the help of blue light. I like the ones that have vibrant color under t5's or even with lights off.

Not trying to cramp styles. Just interested in buying real color.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those all look really good under tons of blue. Any pics of what they naturally look like?

Just cause some actually have color, some are pretty brown with the help of blue light. I like the ones that have vibrant color under t5's or even with lights off.

@danreefman he stated above he is not using LEDs and is only using T5s. "6B+ 1p+ 1c+. Standard ATI 20K" so those photos are with T5s only already, good to go.

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you go on his website and hover over the SPS images he has it set up where you can see it under different temperatures of light. https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/sps-frags

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.6%
Back