FRAGHOUSECORALS.COM 50%OFF BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY BLOWOUT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still would like to know the name of this Acro so I can find it on the website
jf-pro-corals-rainbow-2-png.429509
sorry bro, thats JF pro corals Rainbow Blue shot, here is the shot to look for on the site, I just added 3 more in stock, i sold 8 today already, its very popular and a sweet coral for any collector collection. Sorry it took so long to get back to you brother!!!
JF Pro Corals Rainbow 1.png

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the site. I ended up with almost everything I wanted. Can't beat the price and i applaud the wait time for the frag to heal. Now I have to just be patient.
Thank you so much!!!! Yea I hate having the wait time, usually I have more cut and healed. I strive for you guys to be happy though so fresh cuts dont fly with Fraghouse LOL Thanks again my friend

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how much I like having so many days of a sale. I had some self control on Friday. Only bought a few. Then Saturday I trolled the site and put a couple things in the cart but didn't pull the trigger. Then here's Sunday back home from the hunting camp and all that control is gone. Five or so more frags added to the order. To many days to practice self control. Hopefully the wife just doesn't notice. All jokes aside I'm ecstatic and can't wait until the 16th for delivery. Thanks again guys.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure how much I like having so many days of a sale. I had some self control on Friday. Only bought a few. Then Saturday I trolled the site and put a couple things in the cart but didn't pull the trigger. Then here's Sunday back home from the hunting camp and all that control is gone. Five or so more frags added to the order. To many days to practice self control. Hopefully the wife just doesn't notice. All jokes aside I'm ecstatic and can't wait until the 16th for delivery. Thanks again guys.
LOL your hilarious brotha LOL I can picture you in the deer stand looking at corals on your phone LOL I'm guilty of it too man!!! I need to start operating in secret like jewelry stores do so that all the wives out there don't see the charges LOL Iv had a lot of customers hiding charges from their wives this sale!!! LOL thanks again for the support man!!! Dude I'm going to hook it up nice at both of your shows this year!!!! We're super excited!!!

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL your hilarious brotha LOL I can picture you in the deer stand looking at corals on your phone LOL I'm guilty of it too man!!! I need to start operating in secret like jewelry stores do so that all the wives out there don't see the charges LOL Iv had a lot of customers hiding charges from their wives this sale!!! LOL thanks again for the support man!!! Dude I'm going to hook it up nice at both of your shows this year!!!! We're super excited!!!
I'm gonna have to make that drive down to south Louisiana for those shows!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna have to make that drive down to south Louisiana for those shows!!!
You should for sure make both!!! It's one of the best shows Iv been a vendor at!!! The staff is amazing, the hobbyists are super friendly, is spacious, and NOLA is just a bridge away LOL we can't wait!!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back