Fragmadness is here

FragMadness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME looking forum!!!!!:shock: I have been a premium member of another forum and have sold and traded there. I also own a tank maintance business. I look forward to being a active member here

Thanks
Tom
FragMadness
 
Sweet, welcome to CZ!!

Great to have you aboard Tom! ;)

Start posting away....
 
Oh I have 2 125 gallon frag tanks, 90 gallon reef and a 25 gallon nanno I will post some pic sso as I get a better camera
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new