Frags/corals in Nc

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,695
Reaction score
8,908
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Need to do some trimming. Corals are starting to touch. Have over 70 different types of Coral LPS, SPS, soft…. Prefer local pick up in Jacksonville or Wilmington North Carolina, prices start at $35. Trying to make room not money.

IMG_9728.jpeg IMG_9727.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I am planning to head that wayish in 3 weeks. From Richmond VA to Charleston SC. can swing by on my way home possibly.

mostly looking for LPS and some LPS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new