Frags for sale in LA

Item Price
$3 - $20
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cantusaurus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
548
Reaction score
375
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good amount of frags I want to sell :)
Local Pickup in North Redondo Beach

Prices written in purple
Names of frags are given as well
Feel free to ask for better photos or questions

- Green Birdsnest frags, and a purple stylo frag
1CD60181-3A13-4D4F-ABB0-E11DD39C8C7E.jpeg


- Orange Gorgonian (Easy NPS) (it opens up but gets routinely moved by conch)
- Pandora Zoas
- 2.5” x 1.5” Green Monti cap
DB9443D8-BA90-414C-98A3-0C2E9EFB3426.jpeg


- Ponape Birdsnests (look slighty dull in color due to high phosphates currently)
- 1” x 1.5” Green Monti Cap
6A0909E7-64D2-4A55-960E-D319B3710FE2.jpeg


- Two green Monti caps:
- Large one is about 3” x 4”
0B41AE2D-5907-49B3-B35B-8AC60F72C595.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new