Frags for sale!

Item Price
$10-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kourtnee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Messages
109
Reaction score
41
Location
Burlington
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I will be adding more as i’m able to get pictures and get them listed!
Buy 3 frags and get the 4th for free!!

  1. Grand Master Strat 4 Polyps $100
  2. Playboy Bunny 10+ Polyps $60
  3. WWC AIO 2 Polyps $30
  4. Grand Master Strat 2 Polyps $60
  5. Yellow Brick Road 5-6 Polps $25
  6. Halloween Hornet 10+ Polyps $30
  7. Spider-man 10-15 Polyps $50
  8. WWC Bloodsucker 2 Polyps $40
  9. Rainbow Hornet 1 Polyps $20
  10. Exosphere 3 Polyps $80
  11. Captain American Zoa 2 Polyps $9
  12. Yellow Brick Road 15-20 polyps $20
  13. Bizzaro Cypastrea $15
  14. Milka Stylo $15
  15. Tubbs Stellata Monti $10
  16. Bizzaro Cypastrea $15
  17. Superman Monti $10
  18. Spicy Lemon Favia $10
  19. Highlighter Trumpet $15

4086263D-E700-4C6A-B7B9-AF80DD60044F-COLLAGE.jpeg IMG_7404.jpeg 79E74DA3-1F9B-496A-87D0-74BD87E80C45-COLLAGE.jpeg A0856DF6-12A8-4E9F-A841-7584024CE11F-COLLAGE.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new