• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff , shipping is rough though but still very tempting
 
System took a bit of a hit......but once this is settled (very soon) I'll take you up on that orchid and some more. That one mili that wasn't coloring up and the pink mili I got off of you STN'd today. Should have things back in line in a few weeks. If you have frags of those milis I'd still like to see what happens. The one you had that wasn't coloring up turned bright green and started to encrust. I was expecting some colors to start coming out then life in reefing happened.
 
Nice stuff , shipping is rough though but still very tempting

With the health of those corals they'll be extending polyps and looking great irrespective of shipping.
 
System took a bit of a hit......but once this is settled (very soon) I'll take you up on that orchid and some more. That one mili that wasn't coloring up and the pink mili I got off of you STN'd today. Should have things back in line in a few weeks. If you have frags of those milis I'd still like to see what happens. The one you had that wasn't coloring up turned bright green and started to encrust. I was expecting some colors to start coming out then life in reefing happened.


Sorry to hear about the reefing troubles, you will rebound fast! Most if not all your interested in are still available.
 
Indo shortcake

gallery_769_76_430504.jpg
 
Do you still have frags of the blue slimer, teal stage, and purple digi?
 
Blue slimer, teal stag and purple digi still available!
 
Yesterday I got my frag pack from jdm1114. Overall I am happy with the frags. There were a number of them that were generously sized. He was very easy to communicate with. If you are somewhat hesitant, rest assure, you are in good hands with him. Thanks again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new