Frags for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from central cali and most of mine are doing fine

It's not the shipping persay, it's that I only want 2 specific frags and with the shipping cost I'll be upside down on the transaction. I may just have to buy more to make it all worth it :-)
I am from central cali and most of mine are doing fine
 
It's not the shipping persay, it's that I only want 2 specific frags and with the shipping cost I'll be upside down on the transaction. I may just have to buy more to make it all worth it :-)
Where are you located? I could use a couple as well
 
Montipora

- Purple montipora digi: $10
- Orange montipora digi: $10
- Green montipora digi: $10
- montipora lantana: $10
- Idaho grape cap: $15
- Montipora confusa: $15

Birdsnest, Stylophora, Pocillopora

- Tricolor birdsnest: $10
- Birds of paradise: $15
- Ponape birdsnest: $15
- Pink/ blue pocillopora: $15
- Pink cats paw: $20
- Purple stylo: $15

Acropora & Millipora

- Purple formosa: $25 (1 available)
- Blue formosa: $20
- Purple slimer: $20
- Icefire: $25
- Hawkins: $25
- Valida: $15
- Tricolor: $20
- Teal Stag acro: $15
- Green slimmer acro: $20
- Tenius: $20
- Chips: $20
- Red planet: $20
- Green milli: $15
- Blue humilis: $20
- Yellow/Green humilis: $20
- Yellow/Green tort: $15
- Raspberry limeade: $20
- Plum crazy: $20
- Unknow acro 1: $15
- Unknow acro 2: $15
- Unknow acro 3: $20
- Unknow acro 4: $25
- Green echinata: $25
- Blue loripes: $20
- Bali shortcake: $25
- Green microclados: $25
- Pink & Cream microclados: $20
- Blueberry microclados: $25
- pink lemonade (2 available): $25
- blue hoeksema: $20
- bali tricolor: $20
- indo shortcake: $25
- strawberry shortcake: $25 (1 available)
- pink & green microclados: $25
- cali tort: $25 (1 available)
- mother of pearl: $25 (1 available)


*SPS prices are based on 1-1.5" frags, larger frags are available.

LPS

- Branching frogspawn: $10 per head
- Branching hammer: $10 per head


I am located in Willow Grove PA, 19090.

I ship via FedEx Priority Overnight

- Spend $100 shipping is $75
- Spend $200 shipping is $50
- Spend $300 FREE SHIPPING
Do you have any pink lemonade frags?
 
My new 8 bulb T5's fixture will be here this week, I'll be placing an order soon!
 
are you still selling? im down in bristol pa and can pickup
 
If you are located in PA, NY, DE, NJ, or MD shipping is $40.
 
BLACK FRIDAY ONLY ($5 OFF ALL FRAGS AND FREE SHIPPING AT $200)
 
Could you post an updated list or is everything pretty available?
 
Updated List

- Purple montipora digi
- Orange montipora digi
- Green digi
- montipora lantana
- Idaho grape cap
- Montipora spongodes
- Tricolor birdsnest
- Birds of paradise
- Ponape birdsnest
- Pink/ blue pocillopora
- Purple stylo
- Purple slimer/formosa
- Blue slimer/formosa
- Hawkins
- Valida
- Tricolor
- Teal Stag
- Green slimmer
- Tenius
- Chips
- Red planet
- Yellow/Green humilis
- Yellow/Green tort
- Raspberry limeade
- Plum crazy
- Unknow acro 2
- Green microclados
- Pink/cream microclados
- Blue microclado
- Cali tort
- Needle in haystack
- Miami orchid
- Blue loripes
- Blue hoeksema
- Bali tricolor
- Bubblegum milli
- Pink milli w/ yellow/green tips
 
Cali tort

gallery_769_76_43012.jpg


Red milli w/blue polyps

gallery_769_76_109511.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new