• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags, mini colonies and more

Porkstar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks. I managed to frag some zoas, palys, euphyllias and more. I will not ship at the moment. Only local for now (SoCal)

I have many of the B&B corals in frags, mini colonies and colonies.

Thank you for your time.
 
IMG_0254.JPG

Zoas/Palys:
Utter Chaos, BeB, Rainbow Incinerator, goblins on fire, purple monster, white zombie, rastas, gobstoppers, armor of god, space chaos and more. Prices range from $5-$150pp
IMG_0259.JPG


IMG_0194.JPG

Anemones: RBTAs are very established (4yrs)
Rainbow $80-$150
Funburst $300-$400
Shermans $300

IMG_0253.JPG

Pink Goni $30

IMG_4490.JPG

Green digitata and red Montipora colony $300
 
Last edited:
Any plans on fragging the digi and monti?
 
Any plans on fragging the digi and monti?

Not at the moment. It’s a nice rock setup. I do have frags of green digi and red monti if that’s what you’re looking for.
 
Looking for some ZOA, s
ending a pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new