Frags not picked up

dieselkeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
2,291
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you do when people say they wants frags and then never pick them up. How long do you wait before reselling?
 
I got a chiller. The lady didn't pick it up the next day they sold it to me :)
 
I have frags waiting on pick up for over a month. Should I contact these people or just sell them?
 
If they did not pay and you were just being nice and holding, then I would just sell them. If they had really wanted them, they would not have gone this long without contacting you. If they paid, then definitely contact them.
 
I let them know once frags are ready,and if they are not interested anymore to let me know cause someone else is interested in them.if paid for upfront I tell them I will only hold for 30 days then after that they go back on market.
 
I sent messages to them. One forgot about it and is coming to get his frags. Waiting to hear from others. The next time I sell frags, it will be first come, first serve. No holding.
 
If they made arrangements to get them and did not follow through or pay, first come first serve. If they paid, different story. Ask for down payment to hold using PayPal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new