Frags Starting at $10

Item Price
$5-$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Apotack

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
986
Reaction score
309
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located in 10920, willing to meet nearby. I’m open to offers and trades.

IMG_3466.jpeg
IMG_3467.jpeg
IMG_3456.jpeg
IMG_3475.jpeg
IMG_3480.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3318.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg
 
Do you still have availability
 
Check your message
 
I send you a personal message do you ship?
 
Hello is the stellaria chalice and zuma still available ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new