FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bdroid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kept getting a error message when trying to add a shipping module... “ Required parameter missing or invalid: items”

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Kept getting a error message when trying to add a shipping module... “ Required parameter missing or invalid: items”
Sorry about that! The issue is fixed, you can pick a shipping module from this page:

Thanks for the heads up!

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks cool! I bought one of the ship days but was curious how it works when the sale comes around? Do I need to enter a code or something when checking out? Or is it automatically applied given im signed into my account?

And out of curiousity, for my own benifit, will it be better to hunker down in this thread while the sale goes down to keep up with the posts? Or should I focus my time in the Fragtacular section of your website?

Last edited:

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks cool! I bought one of the ship days but was curious how it works when the sale comes around? Do I need to enter a code or something when checking out? Or is it automatically applied given im signed into my account?

And out of curiousity, for my own benifit, will it be better to hunker down in this thread while the sale goes down to keep up with the posts? Or should I focus my time in the Fragtacular section of your website?

There won't be a code. If I remember correctly, there will be a box to check that says something like live sale shipping and the total is $0.00.

The frags will be posted here with a link to his site to buy them. First person to make it all the way thru the checkout process gets it. Frags are usually posted 2 at a time.

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There won't be a code. If I remember correctly, there will be a box to check that says something like live sale shipping and the total is $0.00.

The frags will be posted here with a link to his site to buy them. First person to make it all the way thru the checkout process gets it. Frags are usually posted 2 at a time.
Thanks!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
QUICK SALE POINTERS FOR ALL:

CHECKOUT:
We suggest you hang out here on the Sale Thread. Checkout will be faster here than sticking on the website sale section because here on the thread there will be "Buy Now" buttons posted under each coral that will take you straight to the shopping cart. If you have your credit card saved in your browser (this is a browser setting, not our website's setting) then it should only be 2 CLICKS to checkout!

SHIPPING: We're getting excited, good luck to all! Make sure to keep entering the Raffles Daily and don't forget to grab your Discounted Shipping Box BEFORE the sale starts to reserve your delivery date. Everyone who grabs one before receives an entry into the Grand Prize APEX CONTROLLER.

Shipping-Module.jpg

RESERVE SHIPPING DATE NOW

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got some New Releases all ready for the sale! Maybe you'll see a sneak peek on one of the Pre-games TOMORROW. Stay Tuned!

giphy.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's Codybot, not Cody.
Codybot is indeed filling up the diesel reserves at this point and will be in full effect. I have a lot of great ammo (prizes) for this live sale so I hope to see everyone here on Sunday!

Y'all know my style though. I get charged up and can't wait until the day of the sale!
I'm going to start a game tonight so tune in for your chance to win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM BEFORE THE SALE EVEN STARTS!!!

PRIZES.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing you'all

@Cody1 are we going to see or hear any new cast of characters in your videos?
New games?

So many great corals & deals last time :)
There are news games ready and waiting, a new character that I hope doesn't embarrass myself any further than I already do, and lots of fun to be had!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 31 17.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 92 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.7%
Back