Frank from WWC WINS THE COMPETITION

14 foot reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
3,096
Reaction score
4,677
Location
Apex NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tore down my 850 gallon system, complete rebuild. i challenged 3 major companies to supply my frags to restock the tank, "EXCLUSIVELY" Frank wins !!!!! Every coral i buy to restock this tank will come from Frank. I received my first ten frags today from WWC, i wanted 30, Frank would NOT sell me 30 frags at one time as he could not IN good faith risk his pieces in a new system. he wanted baby steps. This is not something you hear from MOST livestock selllers. I've been in this trade for 30+ years, I've owned retail, wholesale, and a collecting station in Hawaii for 10 years. I have never seen such detail to perfection as with Frank. Everything in my tank will come from frank and NOWHERE else from this point forward.
Thank you Frank, you are what my great friend Bob Fenner would say as an A++ player.
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg


IMG_2242.jpg


IMG_2237.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just tore down my 850 gallon system, complete rebuild. i challenged 3 major companies to supply my frags to restock the tank, "EXCLUSIVELY" Frank wins !!!!! Every coral i buy to restock this tank will come from Frank. I received my first ten frags today from WWC, i wanted 30, Frank would NOT sell me 30 frags at one time as he could not IN good faith risk his pieces in a new system. he wanted baby steps. This is not something you hear from MOST livestock selllers. I've been in this trade for 30+ years, I've owned retail, wholesale, and a collecting station in Hawaii for 10 years. I have never seen such detail to perfection as with Frank. Everything in my tank will come from frank and NOWHERE else from this point forward.
Thank you Frank, you are what my great friend Bob Fenner would say as an A++ player.
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg


IMG_2242.jpg


IMG_2237.jpg
Gotta agree that Frank is great.
 
Wow I didnt know there was a competition and I was in it. lol I appreciate the kind words and I got to say that good ol Bob knows what hes talking about :) Glad to see those corals looking healthy and happy. Talk to you soon. Thanks again
~Frank

Just tore down my 850 gallon system, complete rebuild. i challenged 3 major companies to supply my frags to restock the tank, "EXCLUSIVELY" Frank wins !!!!! Every coral i buy to restock this tank will come from Frank. I received my first ten frags today from WWC, i wanted 30, Frank would NOT sell me 30 frags at one time as he could not IN good faith risk his pieces in a new system. he wanted baby steps. This is not something you hear from MOST livestock selllers. I've been in this trade for 30+ years, I've owned retail, wholesale, and a collecting station in Hawaii for 10 years. I have never seen such detail to perfection as with Frank. Everything in my tank will come from frank and NOWHERE else from this point forward.
Thank you Frank, you are what my great friend Bob Fenner would say as an A++ player.
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg


IMG_2242.jpg


IMG_2237.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new