Frank's Finds @Top Shelf Aquatics

Hey Bob! Flower bomb Id say is more on the difficult side. It definitely needs consistent parameters to keep its color. Absolutely beautiful acro but I wouldn't call it the easiest unfortunately.
Ive had pretty good luck so I ordered it from ya
 
Its been a heck of a couple weeks and havent posted much but here is something to talk about! I havent had an orange hammer in awhile! Who wants it!?
IMG_3318.jpg
I'd love a head!!!!
 
I just grabbed one of theses from the live sale, I dont think its as nice as this one, LOL!
 
Absolute stunner of a coral. This will look incredible grown out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new