Freaking out! Just gound them...

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this pair for two years now it took one year for them to pair up She’s been through a lot or he... now she mocha 20$ said was a Darwin and disagree orange face and male snowflake and gorgeous. I noticed them because I went by my tank and he was twitching against the glass and said ya he.. ohhhhh SHII****. Whooo oohhhh crap I don’t have the stuff ready. I just ordered two culture bottles and K/2 and it’s the 15th back ordered. So it’s a solid product so I’ll prolly have 2 go with algae barns and try 2 culture it cause I need ALOT of food but there’s not a lot of eggs. Either from bad laying cause the flow is STRONG there, 1st time, or small clutch from my lack of feeding her proper foods soaked in aminos. So is there a food or fertilizer I can use till I get my order in? Now is the real question because I wasn’t anticipating this yet so she laid them on the back glass of course and the nem just moved there after 2 years so she coulda been waiting for a while for a flat clean surface. All my rock is pukani for the most near her. So my plan is to use my tunze strong+ scraper and the mag is just 2 hold it still and make sure strong pressure and I don’t slip and go under completely and pray the sheets or crumbs that fall will hold the eggs fine and go from there or build a 1 micron net around the clutch. I’d love 2 watch them and just hold the bag open behind the eggs as they just slip into it but could take 2 hours and I’m not sitting there so can rig 1 up. Plastic opener and stick it 2 the glass cause my % is low already.. but there lives. So I feel scrapping them will work if I’m careful. Now comes the pics. Thanks wvsry1 and Any1 with input Thank you!

471E4D49-F8CE-4AC2-8F31-74BB6851CC9B.jpeg

A5478D69-B182-4485-9D7A-6F0C8CC3AD48.jpeg

F0EDA37D-EAEB-4B36-B995-F3CC5E79FB93.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A99651B8-A46B-46D0-98AD-A697AFF206B5.jpeg

Back