OP
OP
Freakyyfort

Freakyyfort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh cool. I did try to show her around. Hope I did ok.

:) this place is quite huge... haha soak it up.. I have been neglecting the tank... unfourtantly I never see it with the lights on anymore... work work work. Hoping soon I'll be able to start doing more with it again once farming is slowing down a bit... d
For now it's go go go...

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@saltyfilmfolks @evolved you guys seem to be using and watching tags. Excellent! :)

My watched tags page (Watched Tags) has never worked...no errors, just R2R headers and footers empty of content...anyone think they can fix it?

Sorry to intrude, but after I asked Rev about it and it didn't get fixed I assumed Watched Tags was broken system wide.....never saw evidence of anyone else using it until now! LOL

Thanks for any help.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My watched tags page (Watched Tags) has never worked...no errors, just R2R headers and footers empty of content
While that page is blank, it does not prevent the function of receiving alerts on any tag you click on and then select "watch".

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While that page is blank, it does not prevent the function of receiving alerts on any tag you click on and then select "watch".

So I can't see or do anything with my watched tags, but alerts for them should work??

Ok, no wonder I couldn't figure it out. LOL.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okee Dokee. ;)

(I hesitate to ask: do you know if that's on purpose?)
Just a low priority on the list of things to fix/address, since the tags/alerts themselves do actually work.

OP
OP
Freakyyfort

Freakyyfort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the tank now. Just an ipdate for myself. Will hopefully be moving in the near future. Thinking about tearing it all down... Downsize to a 40 breeder and selling the 75. Ive gotten bubble algea everywhere. Had it cleared up for a while then it came back bigger and stronger.. Defeating me in the removal process. My levels are all outta wack and cant control them. Think a fresh start will help me and the tank. The reason for smaller is cauae smaller housing. If i can fit the 75 I may keep it and restart anyways. Clean the sand clean the rocks and save what I can of the coral. Most is all dead. I have 2 fish remaining a bristletooth tang and a blue velvet damsel. The sump needs to be rebuilt as i think i can make a better one for more needs of equipment. So this is a post to myself and anyone following.. Its running now but soon will be made over to better myself and the tank mates down the road. Thanks for following and all the great advise. Hope to be back soon :) happy reefing.

15165604588001169480647.jpg

OP
OP
Freakyyfort

Freakyyfort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news.. I got the new place should he moving the tank this weekend... But downsizing to my 20 long for awhile. Gonna tear it down 100% and clean clean clean...

Any advise on cleaning the glass make it sparkle again?

Tear the sump apart and rebuild that as well... I've looked into algea scrubbers and grow lights for Cheeto... But which route would you go if you started over?
Or incorporate the Paul B algea tub @Paul B

So many new thoughts and changes I wanna do. Gotta rebuild my stand as I have a little smaller living space..

What are some things you'd do if you could start over and make new pernament changes?

Any advise on anything would be appreciated. Thanks R2R!
Happy reefing

OP
OP
Freakyyfort

Freakyyfort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly enough I took the tank down and for now trying to sell it all off. Downsized life for now... but one day I'll return. I hope to be active in the community and still learn from everyone. Thanks to all that have viewed and given me advice. You're all a wonderful crowd. Thanks again have keep on reefing!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back