FREE 150 gal tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa is close to my home town of Clearwater! But dang it's too bad I'm not a club member. Would love to pick that tank up. Heck of a pick up for someone though. If somehow it opens to non members then please let me know.
 
Last edited:
Heck, I have a truck. I'd drive all the way from MN for a free 150 gallon. What brand is it? how old? If you can't get any takers, talk to me.
 
Idk if it helps but id deff be interested. Club member and in nashville. Could pick up any night this week. If it doesn't get picked up.
 
Was the tank picked up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new