Free 90 gallon reef aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter dawolf000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dawolf000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
94705
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suffering poor health and am no longer able to care for my healthy reef aquarium. I'm looking for someone who can make use of it and take care of the fish.
Don't want to break it up. Take it all for free. I can't help to move it.
Lots of corals
1 Mimic Tang
1 clownfish
1 6 line wrasse
1 Banggai Cardinalfish
1 Bellus Angelfish
1 Red Banded Coral Shrimp

2 160 watt Vivaspectra lights
Bubble Magus protein skimmer

Custom cabinet

A ton of other extras if you want.

Contact me if you are interested.

Dave [email protected]

P4170034 sm.jpg P4170031 sm.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new