• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Bergia Nudibranch

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aptaia seem to be gone and a few are out roaming when lights are out. Big ones too! I hate to see them starve to death so I am am giving them away for free. Of corse I wont say no to offering a free frag! LOL If you dont have any its all good though!

I hope I am not shooting myself in the foot and they leave some that I cant see but at the same time I dont want them to starve. Last night I saw 4.

I live in Lutz Fl about 6 miles north of Tampa

OP
OP
nano reef

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested. I’m in Naples. Could meet you.
I think they may have died! Sorry. I ididnt see any last night and I did see one today. I probably should have grabed it up because I dont see it now.

I found an aptasia in my other tank on a colony of zoas. Its a hassle to aclimate and move the zoa so I should have tried to grab that nudi and put in the other tank. Just thought of that but it was small and sickly looking.

I am supposed to acclimate the nudis too though!

Wouldnt work anyway because my car is in shop plus naples is 3 hours or so from me!

Sorry

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back