Free clown and royal gramma fish

SoCal_Finn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
28
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m stepping away from the hobby as I cannot find the time to properly maintain my nano cube. Looking to rehome 3 fish, to a hobbyist who has an established tank, at least 60 gallons.
All fish are about 3 years old, all healthy. You’d have to able pick them up in the San Gabriel Valley area. Apologiea for the bad pics in advance.

IMG_0220.jpeg IMG_0219.jpeg IMG_0217.jpeg
 
I’m stepping away from the hobby as I cannot find the time to properly maintain my nano cube. Looking to rehome 3 fish, to a hobbyist who has an established tank, at least 60 gallons.
All fish are about 3 years old, all healthy. You’d have to able pick them up in the San Gabriel Valley area. Apologiea for the bad pics in advance.

IMG_0220.jpeg IMG_0219.jpeg IMG_0217.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3426.jpeg
    IMG_3426.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 13

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new