Free/dirt cheap corals

thepotoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in VT, but there aren't enough people here to take my corals.

I have colonies of gatorade birdsnest, purple stylo, pocillopra, and monti digita that are taking over my tank. This has been a good thing for the last few years, but now they are consuming so much alk that my calc reactor just can't keep up.

I know that no one wants to drive all the way up to VT to pick these up, so I am putting them into a freshwater club auction that will deliver them to several locations around the MA area. I expect these to sell for about $5, so this is a darn good deal for someone.

PM me if you want to make the drive up to VT to get these yourself (or if you're seeing this months from now and the auction has ended), or if you want me to add a second lot of these to the auction.

I have tons of other corals too so if you see something in the pics below that you want, let me know and I can cut you some.

PXL_20220419_120123167.MP.jpg

PXL_20220419_120132388.MP.jpg

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in VT, but there aren't enough people here to take my corals.

I have colonies of gatorade birdsnest, purple stylo, pocillopra, and monti digita that are taking over my tank. This has been a good thing for the last few years, but now they are consuming so much alk that my calc reactor just can't keep up.

I know that no one wants to drive all the way up to VT to pick these up, so I am putting them into a freshwater club auction that will deliver them to several locations around the MA area. I expect these to sell for about $5, so this is a darn good deal for someone.

PM me if you want to make the drive up to VT to get these yourself (or if you're seeing this months from now and the auction has ended), or if you want me to add a second lot of these to the auction.

I have tons of other corals too so if you see something in the pics below that you want, let me know and I can cut you some.

PXL_20220419_120123167.MP.jpg

PXL_20220419_120132388.MP.jpg
Are you willing to ship? I'm in California, El cajon city

OP
OP
thepotoo

thepotoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you willing to ship? I'm in California, El cajon city
The odds that I can pack corals into a box with a cool pack and keep them alive for 24 hours during shipping are approximately zero, sorry. But if you ever come out to VT, just PM me and you can bring some home with you for sure.

FernFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The odds that I can pack corals into a box with a cool pack and keep them alive for 24 hours during shipping are approximately zero, sorry. But if you ever come out to VT, just PM me and you can bring some home with you for sure.
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back