Free Foam Coolers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitzie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blitzie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
453
Reaction score
224
Location
Wallingford Ct.
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a recent Live Aquaria order I have some Styrofoam Coolers.
Before I put them on the trash does anyone want them? Price is Free

You can pickup in Wallingford or Berlin (M-F)
 
Mason
Let me know what time works for you
I am available most nights after 6pm or weekend mornings

I may be going tonight
 
Not a Problem Mason Enjoy
I just didn't want to put them in the landfill without reaching out first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new