• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free GSP (just pay shipping)

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall. I'm getting rdy to trim back my island of GSP. The "fingers" are getting close. I'm not looking to make any money just want to help those that have helped me. So if you are interested let me know. I have what I would consider a good bit. Depending on demand I can give out a big chunk or frag it into a good amount of smaller ones. I'm not going to put it on a frag puck or anything. Just pay shipping. Also I have never shipped coral before so any insight would be appreciated. Its gsp so it's pretty hardy regardless.

OP
OP
RJ F.

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190817_180313.jpg

"Mother" colony

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll take whole piece. WI- 53081

OP
OP
RJ F.

RJ F.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get back to everyone soon. Let me cut it and see how it looks in a few days. I will respond to everyone in order. Thanks yall

somethinq else

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested in buying all of it from you, or atleast trading you something nice for your collection. I have alot of high end lps sps and soft

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%

Back