• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free items!! (local pickup only please)

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Blue80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
32
Reaction score
21
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I are moving and I have a number of items I am looking to give away. I am located in Arlington VA near Marymount University.

1/4 bucket of red sea salt
IMG_3535.jpeg

BRS Sodium Chloride/Soda Ash/CO2 absorbent material. I will also include the jugs.
IMG_3533.jpeg IMG_3534.jpeg

Food items and GFO (flake food, pellets, nori sheets)
IMG_3532.jpeg
 
these items are still available
 
Last edited:
All items are gone, please close this thread.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new