• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free lab grade ORP probe

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the probe that came with my new Apex. I had been using it for a bit more than a year and recently took my probes out to clean them. As I was putting them back I realized that I have never once looked at or done anything with the ORP reading in my tank and it was silly for me to monitor it, so I decided not to reconnect the probe.

I was just going to throw out the probe, but I hate generating more trash than I need to and I figured someone might be able to use it. So if you want to cover shipping then the probe is yours.

It’s got a May 2017 date on the cord and like I said, it’s been in use since around that time. It’s also nice and clean because I cleaned it before I decided not to keep using it:) I have kept it wet since I took it out of the tank and I’ll need to figure out some way to keep it wet while I ship it to you, but I’m sure I can come up with something.

d460c85e6da49e38c8988ff322ba6ab0.jpg

OP
OP
B

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I did not expect this response. I got three messages just seconds after I posted this. I’ll take them in the order they were received, but unless I post back here I think it’s safe to assume that someone has taken this.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 92 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 72 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back