• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE Leathers pickup only

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
584
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Making room and need to get rid of some of these leathers/ toadstools. Trade if you have anything but otherwise free.
Free, pickup only, northern IL Fox Lake six flags area
No shipping
Thanks
20250405_114028.jpg
20250405_114023.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Are these still available for pick up? If so how many do you have?
 
Hello yes I have some 2 maybe 3 1 I think is splitting into 2
Lmk
 
I would love these for my friend who is just getting into hobby and his tank doesn't have much in it.
 
Ok as long as it's established tank should be fine they are pretty indestructible..... almost lol
 
Yeah its been running for about 6 months and he has a couple of fish and zoas in there that are doing well.
 
I'd be down to grab one at some point. I have some pink and orange zoa/paly I can give you. I'll get you photos.
 
I'd be down to grab one at some point. I have some pink and orange zoa/paly I can give you. I'll get you photos.
Just because it's free doesn't mean you need it lol
 
Thank you again for the leather, gsp, and mushroom's, and very nice meeting you.
 
Thanks ! It was great meeting you both. Still have a few leathers i need to rehome.
Of you ever wanna see more of the controllers in action and mess with the app lmk
 
I have 2 more of these to trade or free to someone starting out.
They are in my sump right now.
Lmk
I'm up in northern IL Fox Lake / Gurnee area

Also going to frag this green toadstool
Lmk if interested
Thanks
20250226_153157.jpg
 
I did frag the green toadstool and still have the others ready lmk
 
Hello are these still available. I’m looking to get a coral, all I have is a zoa colony and it’s finally starting to do well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new