Free Livestock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Striike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Striike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
131
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day reefers. I am getting out of the hobby. I have had this tank up for 5 years, and you can tell by the hair algae I have let it go recently. I have not been able to devote enough time, and losing my Torch was the final straw for me. I need all of this gone so I can take down my tank, so would prefer someone that can take all of it instead of 1 or 2 items.
2 Clownfish
Frogspawn
Various zoas and other corals

You can take the rocks they are on. I will post some pictures shortly.

3F776A8A-B36B-4C27-BAA7-4EEC0AEA206E.jpeg
4D785247-E2BA-4F3F-930C-9E5FD64F3A8A.jpeg 71714059-8083-425C-8064-05DC8454F29E.jpeg 345AD789-1BE9-40AC-8C77-21BADF18FD1F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new