• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Neon Toadstool Leather for pickup

Item Price
Free for P/U
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

D.WhiteShark

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Paso Robles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 or 4 of these Toadstool leathers that I took out not my main tank a while back. They are just chilling and doing great in my garage tank. If anyone wants one come get one (or 2). They are free and will come on a piece of live rock that its already attached to. Each one is roughly 3 or 4 inches across.

Edit to add: I am in the central coast area of CA which is roughly halfway between Los Angeles and San Fransisco.

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new