FREE - Palythoas (Norwich)

hi Peter I'm interested couldn't get the picture to come up on my screen what color are they thanks Kurt
 
This photo shows the color pretty accurately:

DSC06648.jpeg
 
Im interested in some if you have any left. My tank is a month old and i have some zoa now. Oh and a green mushroom that wont stay glued to the frag..lol
 
Ok, I will try to split it tonight. Please PM me if you'd like a piece and we can make arrangements to pick it up.
 
I successfully split the rock in two. Still have one half unclaimed if anyone is interested. Shoot me a message.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new