Free Pods/Phyto - Experience the Dinkins Difference!

I PM'd!
I have dwarf seahorses in one tank and in others a mandrin, wrasses and Corals and gorgs. I could definitely give your products a good test run!
 
Free Pods/Phyto!​

If you've never experienced the Dinkins Difference, we'd like to show you!

The first 50 people who send me a PM on Reef2Reef, that have never ordered from us before, will receive a $50 gift card. No muss, no fuss, no strings attached. We'd love to put some pods/phyto in your hands, at no risk to you.

Just PM me your name, address, and email address and I'll reply with a $50 digital gift card.

***We'd never want to leave out our loyal customers - if you *have* purchased from us in the past, please just PM me the next time you place an order so that we can put a little something extra in your box!
I'm in
 
Free Pods/Phyto!​

If you've never experienced the Dinkins Difference, we'd like to show you!

The first 50 people who send me a PM on Reef2Reef, that have never ordered from us before, will receive a $50 gift card. No muss, no fuss, no strings attached. We'd love to put some pods/phyto in your hands, at no risk to you.

Just PM me your name, address, and email address and I'll reply with a $50 digital gift card.

***We'd never want to leave out our loyal customers - if you *have* purchased from us in the past, please just PM me the next time you place an order so that we can put a little something extra in your box!
I have never had your products
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new