• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free rainbow bubble tip anemones

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
I'm working on getting them off the rocks now. It is not as easy as I would like. I will let you know when I'm able to get them off and have them ready for pickup
I have tried everything to get mine off, none have ever let go. I had one hanging upside down for a day before I finally just broke out a chisel and took that part of the rock off.
 
I have tried everything to get mine off, none have ever let go. I had one hanging upside down for a day before I finally just broke out a chisel and took that part of the rock off.
I tried everything as well. I found turkey baster worked for me. I went after them every day.
 
I’m really close by in Elverson PA I would love to grab them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new