Free Reef - World Citizen

I found another Carpet I wanted. This one has no verrucea underneath. It should be a Haddoni, but I am currently not sure about anything when it comes to identifying them. I'll just leave that in the state it is online.

This shot is about 30 min after introduction. It sits on top of the sand and has attached itself to some rock in the back. It's not yet dug in.

_RVM7871.jpg


_RVM7829-2.jpg


30 min later it is starting to dig in. You can see the band of sand around it. He is pushing sand away with its feet to find the glass.
_RVM7874.jpg


About an hour and a half after introduction he has found the glass I think. The band of sand is now very large.
_RVM7877.jpg



Today I found him 20cm further against my Red "Haddoni"
They are now touching. Nice!

_RVM7884.jpg
 
I found another Carpet I wanted. This one has no verrucea underneath. It should be a Haddoni, but I am currently not sure about anything when it comes to identifying them. I'll just leave that in the state it is online.

This shot is about 30 min after introduction. It sits on top of the sand and has attached itself to some rock in the back. It's not yet dug in.

_RVM7871.jpg


_RVM7829-2.jpg


30 min later it is starting to dig in. You can see the band of sand around it. He is pushing sand away with its feet to find the glass.
_RVM7874.jpg


About an hour and a half after introduction he has found the glass I think. The band of sand is now very large.
_RVM7877.jpg



Today I found him 20cm further against my Red "Haddoni"
They are now touching. Nice!

_RVM7884.jpg
Spectacular!
 
Happy to finally get a Plygoria sinuosa.

I never dared to... It was a thing "I would someday get"

1 week in... looking good.

Amph-120.jpg


Amph-119.jpg
 
I can't seem to get it perfect yet... but it is starting to look like something. From a 60mm AP-C Macro lens Canon.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new