Free return shipping on PayPal.

Twins Dragonz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
394
Reaction score
263
Location
Lafayette, IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find where to post this, mods please move it if possible... thanks.
As I know most of us are using PayPal for transactions in buy/sell/trade etc...
I have known And most of us already know that PayPal has a program called “free return shipping on us”.. I have never taken this advantage of this and I just did for the first time.
1) you need to register for it.
2) paid the shipping label, then go back to the transaction and click the tab “request return shipping refund” then submit the shipping receipt. you can only see this tab on PC not mobile devices.
3) PayPal allows you To have 12 refunds per year.
4) you will get refund in less than 5 days easy breeze.
hope this helps to to all that needs to return after the purchased.
Have a wonderful day and this is FREE. Pm for more info if you need to. Lol

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Does this option still exist on paypal?
I received a non-working pump and after I opened the case I have to ship it back at my own expense :oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new