For Pick-up ONLY. 2 different tanks. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION
If anyone has the know-how or interest in repairing a tank, the first tank sprung a leak a few months ago. I'm offering it for free to anyone who would like to take on the project of repairing it. The silicone failed on the back panel at the bottom of the overflow box (see photo). The tank is approximately 100 gallons euro braced cube. All of the glass is in good condition but there are a couple light scratches that are hard to see once it is filled with water. Measurements are 30 inches wide X 30 deep X 26 tall. 1/2-inch-thick Starfire (fancy name for low iron I think) glass with beveled and polished edges. Drilled for Herbie style overflow. The cabinet is Mohagany Veneered with a solid Mohagany door and mouldings that were designed to hold my weight while I worked inside the tank. Measurements for the stand are 36-1/2" wide X 33-1/2" deep X 36" tall measured at the widest part. The top canopy is solid Mahogany and was originally designed to slide out on 30" drawer slides but could easily be converted to sit on top of the tank with a couple simple braces. I don't know what else needs to be included in the description for a free tank. If there are any specifics you'd like to know please ask. I hate to just trash the tank if someone can fix it and enjoy it.
Second tank is 30"L x 12"W x 18"T. I used it as a refugium for the DT above. it is also drilled for a Herbie style overflow. The tank is sound and does not leak but does have some scratches and would be ideal for a QT / Observation tank, Hospital tank, Frag tank or any other start-up tank if you aren't concerned about some cosmetic issues. The stand has some water damage from years of splashes and spills not from the tank leaking. I had chiller in it so it has a cut-out for air grates on both sides as well as a 4-switch power bank on the left side. This is another one that I hate to just throw away if someone can use it.
Located in San Luis Obispo county in California. Must be picked up. I live in Paso Robles and work in San Luis Obispo area so I MAY be able to meet in a local surrounding area.
I POSTED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO THEN REALIZED TODAY THAT I DIDN'T ATTACH ANY PICTURES. SO I AM REPOSTING WITH THE PICTURES AND DELETING THE OTHER POST.
SECOND TANK
If anyone has the know-how or interest in repairing a tank, the first tank sprung a leak a few months ago. I'm offering it for free to anyone who would like to take on the project of repairing it. The silicone failed on the back panel at the bottom of the overflow box (see photo). The tank is approximately 100 gallons euro braced cube. All of the glass is in good condition but there are a couple light scratches that are hard to see once it is filled with water. Measurements are 30 inches wide X 30 deep X 26 tall. 1/2-inch-thick Starfire (fancy name for low iron I think) glass with beveled and polished edges. Drilled for Herbie style overflow. The cabinet is Mohagany Veneered with a solid Mohagany door and mouldings that were designed to hold my weight while I worked inside the tank. Measurements for the stand are 36-1/2" wide X 33-1/2" deep X 36" tall measured at the widest part. The top canopy is solid Mahogany and was originally designed to slide out on 30" drawer slides but could easily be converted to sit on top of the tank with a couple simple braces. I don't know what else needs to be included in the description for a free tank. If there are any specifics you'd like to know please ask. I hate to just trash the tank if someone can fix it and enjoy it.
Second tank is 30"L x 12"W x 18"T. I used it as a refugium for the DT above. it is also drilled for a Herbie style overflow. The tank is sound and does not leak but does have some scratches and would be ideal for a QT / Observation tank, Hospital tank, Frag tank or any other start-up tank if you aren't concerned about some cosmetic issues. The stand has some water damage from years of splashes and spills not from the tank leaking. I had chiller in it so it has a cut-out for air grates on both sides as well as a 4-switch power bank on the left side. This is another one that I hate to just throw away if someone can use it.
Located in San Luis Obispo county in California. Must be picked up. I live in Paso Robles and work in San Luis Obispo area so I MAY be able to meet in a local surrounding area.
I POSTED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO THEN REALIZED TODAY THAT I DIDN'T ATTACH ANY PICTURES. SO I AM REPOSTING WITH THE PICTURES AND DELETING THE OTHER POST.
SECOND TANK