Free ship frag packs!

I would love the bottom zoa pack if the radioactive could be swapped for the bottom right zoa.
 
I would love the bottom zoa pack if the radioactive could be swapped for the bottom right zoa.

We can do that... just let us know in the "order notes" box when checking out. We will fill the order with that exact morph, but a different frag than the photo.
 
We can do that... just let us know in the "order notes" box when checking out. We will fill the order with that exact morph, but a different frag than the photo.
That's great, I will do that! Will it have similar amounts of polyps?
 
I will refund the shipping within the hour.

Thanks!!
Thanks, I am very excited! I put in the description section what I wanted and requested delivery on Friday if possible. I will be home then as well as monday. If yall do any specials like this on beginner sps please let me know!
 
What are the name of these zoas?

FFE26DD1-D7CF-4DB6-9953-012E668AFC1D.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new