Free Shipping on $99 orders or more!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef,

For 1 week only, place a order of $99 or more and receive free shipping!. Just enter the code freeship99 during checkout. This deal is for coral and invert purchases only and ends on Sunday the 29th. And to sweeten the pot, we have an assortment of coral on sale right now. Here are a few examples...

29% off Space Invader Pectinia's...
Frags are 2+ eyes
spaceinvaders1.jpg

40% off Tyree L.E. Red Watermelon Chalice's...
Frags are 2+ eyes
redwateremlon4.jpg

19% off CR's Electric Myagi Torts...
Frags are 3/4"+
electricmyagi14.jpg

Lot's of other farmed goodies on sale as well so hurry while this offer lasts!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang heck of a deal!

big deddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you revhtree!! We just made this deal a little sweeter by adding a DOOR BUSTER! $5 Rasta Zoanthid frags!!! This door buster ends tomorrow morning so hurry, the timer in counting down ;Nailbiting

$5 for 2+ polyps of Rastas!!!
rastanew2.jpg
Dont know why, but i can only get rastas for $40. Yellow brick road is what it says is door buster

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi,
The door buster is on a 48 hour count down timer. Rastas were the first. Since then we have had utter chaos and now yellow brick roads.

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today and I couldn't be happier. I'll be in touch soon for a list of zoas and palys I want. Left you a more detailed post in the feedback forum.

IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2177.JPG

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pieces yesterday and as always, they're amazing! Thank you, Cultivated Reef for exceeding my expectations once again:p
IMG_7840.JPG
for
IMG_7841.JPG

ectoaesthetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never do things like this but here it goes:

You will never regret ordering from Cultivated Reef!!! I have never worked with a more responsive company ever. I am usually pleased when buying corals online if the order even meets my expectations... these guys have always blown me away. Their stuff typically looks way better in person than on their site and everything has been extremely healthy and larger than expected. They once ran out of some ricordea I ordered and asked if they could ship some other colors instead. I disappointedly gave the ok. I was SOO wrong for being disappointed I have never seen the color combos of the ricordea they supplemented with. The next time I ordered I simply asked them to pick two ricordea and send whatever they wanted.

I have tried plenty other online vendors but they never seem to match my CultuvatedReed experiences. In my last order to them I let them know they simply own my online business from here on out. Period.

Buy with confidence!

Tony

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never do things like this but here it goes:

You will never regret ordering from Cultivated Reef!!! I have never worked with a more responsive company ever. I am usually pleased when buying corals online if the order even meets my expectations... these guys have always blown me away. Their stuff typically looks way better in person than on their site and everything has been extremely healthy and larger than expected. They once ran out of some ricordea I ordered and asked if they could ship some other colors instead. I disappointedly gave the ok. I was SOO wrong for being disappointed I have never seen the color combos of the ricordea they supplemented with. The next time I ordered I simply asked them to pick two ricordea and send whatever they wanted.

I have tried plenty other online vendors but they never seem to match my CultuvatedReed experiences. In my last order to them I let them know they simply own my online business from here on out. Period.

Buy with confidence!

Tony

THANK YOU for such a wonderful post. I can appreciate the fact that you usually don't bother with posts like this and I know it took some effort and time on your part to write this up so again, THANK YOU!!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back