• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free tank and rock

Mpraytor2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 7x2x2 tank built by crystal dynamic aquariums for sale. has a small leak and is ready to be sealed. Also bought new acrylic corner guards from Cda to go on the inside of the tank. This comes with the tank, tank stand, sump, and about 50-60 pounds of rock. Asking 500 obo!! Please need gone ASAP!!!
Text 6196723362 for more info
0434E9E4-2DE0-41D5-B72B-FCBAB9E3D568.jpeg

maroma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CA or AZ

I'll take some free Rock if you IN CA where about?

OP
OP
Mpraytor2

Mpraytor2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to sell it all I need the money to move from Arizona to Cali. Sorry for the miss labeling didn’t mean to put free

OP
OP
Mpraytor2

Mpraytor2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’ll take the free rock and free tank. You can keep the $500 stand and sump..

Btw you calling people dummy and to waaa to mommy is not becoming, and not what reefing is all about. You should be more friendly and respectful- Your title is the definition of click bait - so why the insults? Change your title to something that’s not a total click bait if you don’t want people to comment that your title is click bait. Simple.

Happy reefing
I’m not saying anything rude I’m just saying sorry for the miss labeling. I’m posting it again sorry for the inconvenience

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’ll take the free rock and free tank. You can keep the $500 stand and sump..

Btw you calling people dummy and to waaa to mommy is not becoming, and not what reefing is all about. You should be more friendly and respectful- Your title is the definition of click bait - so why the insults? Change your title to something that’s not a total click bait if you don’t want people to comment that your title is click bait. Simple.

Happy reefing

It was someone else that posted that comment - not the OP.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not saying anything rude I’m just saying sorry for the miss labeling. I’m posting it again sorry for the inconvenience
It was someone else that posted that comment - not the OP.
My bad. Sorry OP. I made a mistake. I deleted the post. Your all good my friend. It was the other comment I was referring too- I mistakenly thought it was you but now I realize it was not. Sorry for jumping to conclusions without paying attention first... sorry my friend.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upset much

Yo my friend. Calling people dummy, and to waaa to mommy is kind of a dick move and antagonizing. Not what most reefers are about. We’re here to help and encourage people and to be a positive part of the reefing community. You know the old saying- if you don’t have anything nice to say... then ...

Just my two cents. ...

Last edited:

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yo my friend. Calling people dummy, and to waaa to mommy is kind of a dick move and antagonizing. Not what most reefers are about. We’re here to help and encourage people and to be a positive part of the reefing community. You know the old saying- if you don’t have anything nice to say... then S T F U. ...

Just my two cents. ...

HOW BOUT THEM DODGERS!!!
I was born and raised in LA, I just made my way to Idaho in 2018. I swear, I never thought I’d live to see them win it all!! I’ll always rep That West :)
(Seen your LA Aquatics tag, assumed your a Dodger fan. Stay safe, the celebrating gets a little rough lol).

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOW BOUT THEM DODGERS!!!
I was born and raised in LA, I just made my way to Idaho in 2018. I swear, I never thought I’d live to see them win it all!! I’ll always rep That West :)
Dodgers and lakers BOTH this year! It’s been a good year for LA in regards to sports, that’s for sure. First championship since 1988! Woo hoo!

Back