• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

free tank, equipment, and stand

711reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am located in canon city. i am exiting the hobby and am offering a few free items. the stand is home built. display tank is a marine land 60 gal and the sump is a aqueon 20 gal long. includes 2 jebao return pumps, 2 jebao cross flow wave makers, and a very old life reef skimmer that works like
a charm. the skimmer does not have a pump. the stand is very heavy and will need 2 people to move. currently the tank does have saltwater in it and will need to be drained.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am located in canon city. i am exiting the hobby and am offering a few free items. the stand is home built. display tank is a marine land 60 gal and the sump is a aqueon 20 gal long. includes 2 jebao return pumps, 2 jebao cross flow wave makers, and a very old life reef skimmer that works like
a charm. the skimmer does not have a pump. the stand is very heavy and will need 2 people to move. currently the tank does have saltwater in it and will need to be drained.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

What a nice thing to do..

Sorry your getting out...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
PM sent+

OP
OP

711reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am getting a lot of requests to ship equipment and even break apart the tank in pieces. the reason i am giving away this set up and equipment is because i had a major heart attack and triple bypass surgery a little over a month ago. i have to focus on my health. i gave away all my corals and now i need help getting this tank disassembled and out of my house. physically i cant do it myself right now. so please no requests to ship or break apart. i want somebody to take this apart and in return gets some nice free equipment

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i am getting a lot of requests to ship equipment and even break apart the tank in pieces. the reason i am giving away this set up and equipment is because i had a major heart attack and triple bypass surgery a little over a month ago. i have to focus on my health. i gave away all my corals and now i need help getting this tank disassembled and out of my house. physically i cant do it myself right now. so please no requests to ship or break apart. i want somebody to take this apart and in return gets some nice free equipment

Oh No. Hope your health continues to strengthen each day. Great Gesture on your part !!

Kmack0415

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a couple lights from 711, super nice guy, totally legit! Wish I was closer to you!

Nate77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang sorry to hear ,wishing you a speedy recovery

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a beautiful set up! Very cool of you to let someone else enjoy it. I hope you make a full recovery.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back