• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sorry not sure how to delete going to start posting stuff individually

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

trvrstnk4837

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2022
Messages
146
Reaction score
147
Location
Levittown PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much to list I have a 40 gallon breeder tank the back is painted and an AIO kit installed

Everything I have is going

Tunze skimmer, 2 36" Reefbright pros, return pump, Colbolt heater, Tunze ATO, Carib sea purple rock, Refractometer, 4 Hanna testers, wave makers, food, auto feeder, carbon, UV sterilizer and more can't list it all check out my tank thread for pics

No stand

$400 shoot me a text for pics and info 215-791-5089
 
Last edited:
Dimensions please & pic if you have one.....thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new