Jul 13, 2007 #1 B BRMW New Member View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location NEW JERSEY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I Have About 15 Styrofoam Fish Boxes In Assorted Sizes.they Are Free To Anyone Who Needs Them. They Are Available For Pick Up In Sayreville New Jersey. Thank You Brmw
I Have About 15 Styrofoam Fish Boxes In Assorted Sizes.they Are Free To Anyone Who Needs Them. They Are Available For Pick Up In Sayreville New Jersey. Thank You Brmw
Jul 14, 2007 #2 Zoanuts Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 3, 2006 Messages 615 Reaction score 12 Location Oklahoma City Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If you put a few corals in them I bet you will get a taker. Welcome to CZ!!!! :welcome:
Jul 14, 2007 #3 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,855 Reaction score 122,441 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 HEHE! Yes welcome to CZ!