Free Urchin

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amber is tired of this cute little guy, rescaping her tank... I’ve decided before it gets Carole Baskin’d, and fed to her mantis, I’d better find it a new home.

Free of charge. Pick up in Mesa.

D9119795-290D-4413-B8C9-B5768408F29D.jpeg

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is Mesa are you? I love urchins. I will take him probably. I have six others in my various tanks.

OP
OP
noonelikesadrytang

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're in between Stapley and Gilbert, north of University. He's yours if you want him.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Let me see when I can make it out to there and still practice social distancing.

BTW, donu guys have an extra frag if AOG palys I want to trade for other Zoas/palys. Afraid to ask as u guys have tons of Zoas already.

OP
OP
noonelikesadrytang

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super cool looking- what kind of urchin is it?
I have no idea. We inherited it, when we bought a tank with all of it's livestock. It's super peaceful, and just does it's thing. The problem with it's thing is, that it knocks over rocks and my better half is over it.

OP
OP
noonelikesadrytang

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Let me see when I can make it out to there and still practice social distancing.

BTW, donu guys have an extra frag if AOG palys I want to trade for other Zoas/palys. Afraid to ask as u guys have tons of Zoas already.
Yeah - we've got a few frags of them. I'll give you a frag for a future frag of something once you've had some grow out on some of you SPS.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Deal. I am also collecting Zoas/palys and we can also trade amongst ourselves. It will be another six months before I can frag, except for some fairly common and fast growers.

Back