Free

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scott D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Scott D

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member. I really just signed up to make sure my fish go to someone who will take care of them. I am in Old Hickory TN ( just 10 miles north of Nashville) I am moving and would like to give away my 3 remaining fish. I do not want anything for them just a good home. I hate when people just flush fish.

> 5" white and black Ciclid
> 5-6" red tailed shark
> 8-10" bristlenose plecosomus

Just PM me and we can go from there.

Scott.
 
New member. I really just signed up to make sure my fish go to someone who will take care of them. I am in Old Hickory TN ( just 10 miles north of Nashville) I am moving and would like to give away my 3 remaining fish. I do not want anything for them just a good home. I hate when people just flush fish.

> 5" white and black Ciclid
> 5-6" red tailed shark
> 8-10" bristlenose plecosomus

Just PM me and we can go from there.

Scott.
If you don't find someone to take the fish, you can always take them down to a local fish store. They will usually take the fish in order to re-home them for you. Near you, you have 7Seas Aquatic and Emerald Bay Aquatic stores.
 
If you don't find someone to take the fish, you can always take them down to a local fish store. They will usually take the fish in order to re-home them for you. Near you, you have 7Seas Aquatic and Emerald Bay Aquatic stores.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new