Freebie ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter TigNJaxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TigNJaxx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
241
Location
Jackson
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello. When I placed an online order I recieved this little guy as a free coral. I am hoping that you can help ID it. I had the LFS state it looks like a Duncan. In love my Duncan, but I'm unsure and want feedback.
 
hi,looks like a duncan to me... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new