French angel or Emperor angel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter icomplii
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

French angel or emperor angel?


  • Total voters
    16

icomplii

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
65
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Lately I’ve been looking to get either a French angel or emperor angel for my new fowlr tank. I’ve owned both a French and emperor angel before and had to sell both of them. But now, 2 years later, I’m starting to miss them but I only want to pick one as I don’t want to spend too much money. I am completely torn between the two and can’t make up my mind on which one to get, so I am doing a poll and getting which ever one gets more votes.
 
Lately I have had trouble keeping an emp.... Have no idea why.... So French I guess..I rather have the emp though..
 
The Emperor Angel has been my favorite angelfish since forever.
Somewhat uncommon to see them while diving, but when you do, wow, so eye-catching.
And they're pretty shy, so not easy getting close to them.
 
French Angels are truly beautiful! One of my favorite angels.....just so darn big. This one I filmed in Little Cayman.

 
French get crazy big.. I wouldn't have one in a tank unless I was running 500+ gallons.
Right now I have a 300 Gallon tank. But I’m moving in around 8 months and I’ll be setting up a new 600 gallon system in the new house which will be housing all my bigger fish. Im planning on switching my current 300 gallon into a reef tank!
 
Update: I honestly can’t make up my mind.... so I think I might just get both. I’ll give further updates after my LFS visit today.
 
I keep both each in separate single tank...i love both of them each got their own beauty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new